Not yet rated Add your review
According to the Journal of American Medicine, Goats milk is the most complete food known. It contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein, and fatty acids utilized by the body with ease. In fact, the body can digest goat's milk in only 20 minutes. Having fat molecules one-fifth the size of those in cow's milk makes it easily digestible and tolerable to those with compromised digestive systems.
Benefits of Answers Raw Goat Milk:
• Raw nutrition made easy, just pour it on
• Contains raw milk from grass-fed goats!
• A complete food that is loaded with wonderful, natural nutrition
• Easily digested and utilized by the body
• Quickly and effortlessly enhances your companion's diet
• Great for fussy eaters!
• Contains cinnamon, honey and probiotic cultures for their additional health benefits
• Has healing benefits that are not associated with pasteurized milk products
• Comes in environmentally-friendly recyclable paper cartons
Ingredients: Raw goat's Milk with added cultures (Lactococcus lactis and Leuconostoc mesenteroides), Honey and Organic Cinnamon.
Guaranteed Analysis (per 100g, 3.5 oz. serving):
Nutrients: Crude Protein 3.56%, Arginine 0.119, Histidine 0.089, Isoleucine 0.207, Leucine 0.314, Lysine 0.290, Methionine-Cystine 0.13, Phenylalanine-Tyrosine 0.334, Threonine 0.163, Tryptophan 0.044, Valine 0.240, Crude Fat 4.14%, Linoleic Acid 0.11 g, Linolenic Acid 0.04 g, Carbohydrate 4.45%
Minerals: Calcium 134 mg, Phosphorus 111mg, Ca:P ratio 1.2 : 1, Potassium 204 mg, Sodium 50 mg, Magnesium 14 mg, Iron 0.05 mg, Copper 0.046, Zinc 0.30 mg, Selenium 1.4 mcg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 57 mcg, Vitamin C 1.3 mg, Vitamin E 0.07 mg, Thiamine 0.048 mg, Riboflavin 0.138 mg, Pantothenic Acid 0.310 mg, Niacin 0.277 mg, Pyrodoxine 0.046 mg, Folate 1 mcg, Vitamin B12 0,07 mcg, Choline 16 mg
Energy: 21 kcal per 1oz. or 336 kcal per pint